A good golf bag will make the most difference in making your life on the course easier. It can drastically improve your game by allowing you to conserve your energy and focus on having more fun on the field. When comparing golf bags, you shouldn’t just consider the brand. You must first choose which type of golf bag is best for your game: tour, cart, stand, or hybrid bags.
To help you choose your golf bag, we’ve prepared a helpful guide that details the characteristics of the best golf bag brands on the market.
TaylorMade Golf Brand
The FlexTech bags from TaylorMade have a proprietary smooth release technology and a collapsible base to make them easier to use and reduce club congestion. A new self-adjusting strap is included in the FlexTech Lite Stand Bag, allowing for a more stable and comfortable carry.
- Top of the 4-way organizational chart
- Rangefinder capsule with no zip
- Valuables pocket lined with microsuede
- Stand with anti-split system
- Full-length partitions to prevent overcrowding in the club
- Easily accessible 8 Compartments
- 4.1 lbs weight
The TaylorMade 5.0 ST stand bag has plenty of room for all of your golfing necessities. The bag has a 5-way organizing top, six pockets, a matching rain hood, and an EVA molded hip pad on the side to reduce pressure points. Contoured, ergonomic dual shoulder straps with air mesh provide comfort and security, while the automated, anti-slit stand system with non-slip foot cushions provides convenience and security.
- Top 5-way divider
- There are 6 pockets in all, including ball and tee pockets.
- Valuables pouch with velour lining
- Stand with anti-split system
- Comfortable shoulder straps
- Rain hood that matches
- Sleeve for an umbrella
Known as one of the best stand golf bags, the TaylorMade Select Stand Bag has a 7-way top (9″) with a front integrated grab handle and two side grab handles coated in color-coordinated air mesh cushioned fabric, as well as full-length dividers.
While playing a round of golf, the lightweight stand system provides increased stability. The 4-point adjustable backpack strap ensures maximum balance and comfort during your round of golf, ensuring that you do not feel exhausted and that your swing is unaffected. A towel loop, umbrella holder, and an extra-large travel and rain hood are also included in the bag.
- Padded adjustable dual strap system
- Anti-split stand system
- Integrated pocket design
- Grab handles on top cuff
- Weight: Under 5 lbs
Taylormade’s 8.0 Stand Bag is ultra-spacious, lightweight, and simple to organize, and it comes in a variety of slick new color ways to suit all tastes. There’s room for every club in the bag thanks to the 7-way top. The integrated grab handles allow for quick and easy manoeuvering on and off the course.
The 8.0 has a total of 7 large pockets to store your belongings. Apparel, balls, tees, accessories, and valuables are all stored in these compartments. Despite its large capacity, this is one of the lightest stand bags available (only 2.2 kg). Its ergonomically designed padded carrying straps provide fatigue-free, simple carries every time you play.
TaylorMade’s FlexTech line of bags includes four variants, one of which, the FlexTech Crossover, is unique in that it can be used on a trolley as well as on your back.
The 14-way divider receives contrasting reviews, but most people appreciate how it keeps their shafts from slamming together. It also has more pockets than you might imagine, which is perfect if you bring a lot with you on the course. Don’t be scared by the FlexTech Crossover’s size and space, you will find it comfortable to carry and the self-adjusting carry strap does a decent job of equally distributing the weight.
The TaylorMade Select Cart Bag features a 10″ stadium top, a full length divider, and a putter well divider integrated into the bag. The bag has a key lock base that allows you to secure your luggage to the trolley securely. The padded shoulder strap decreases shoulder fatigue, so you won’t have to worry about your swing being hampered by carrying your bag.
The TaylorMade Select Cart Bag has the following features:
- Lightweight and easy access
- Shoulder strap with padding
- Rain hood with an extra-large opening
- 7 pockets neatly arranged
- You can play in any weather situation, knowing that your golf clubs will be safe and secure, thanks to the extra-large rain hood
Thanks to TaylorMade’s 8.0 Cart Trolley Bag, which has a divider with fourteen distinct compartments for superb club allocation, running out of club space is no longer an issue. The lightweight bag also has a handle, making it easier for the trolley user to navigate around the course. Another fantastic feature is the addition of a towel ring, umbrella holder, and pen holder, which eliminates the need to purchase those items separately because this premium feature is already included.
The TaylorMade’s 8.0 Cart Trolley Bag has the following features:
- 14 distinct slots
- 8 Compartments
- Single padded shoulder strap
- Hooded Raincoat
- Umbrella holder, pen holder, and towel ring are among the extra amenities.
- It’s simple to progress through the course with
The Players 4 Golf Stand Bag has been engineered to be lightweight. This backpack is only 4.2 lbs, making it excellent for those who prefer to walk. According to Titleist’s research, golfers looking for lightweight bags prefer a 4-Way top-cuff and full-length dividers. The Players 4 also has six pockets, which is exactly the appropriate amount for carrying all of your stuff if you want to play in wet weather.
The Players 4 Golf Stand Bag is extremely light and offers plenty of storage space. This bag is great for the purist who appreciates carrying a bag for 18 holes. It’s also available in a variety of fashionable colors.
The Hybrid 14 Stand Bag, which is new for 2021, is the ideal blend between a regular stand bag and a cart bag, providing cart-friendly, premium comfort and improved organization.
Features of the Hybrid 14 Stand Bag include:
- Design that is suitable for use with a pushcart or a trolley
- Pocket for clothing that expands
- Tunnel for cart straps
- For maximum storage, there are two pockets on the clothing
- Water bottle compartments on the outside
- Low-profile top cuff with integrated tour-inspired grips
The new Titleist Cart 14 Lightweight combines style and utility for the modern player, providing premium performance and lightweight functionality. There’s room for all your clubs with a 14-way top that includes a separate putter well, and full-length dividers to reduce jamming and bag noise.
There are 11 pockets in all to conveniently handle all of your gear and accessories. There are sections for valuables, clothing, drinks, balls, tees, and accessories, among other things. They’re also all front-facing for convenient access when using a trolley or cart. The Cart 14 is quite light for its size, weighing only 2.5kg, and comes with a padded single carrying strap for easier transport.
For long-lasting durability, this premium golf cart bag is made of abrasion-resistant materials. With a 15-way top cuff inspired by the tour and 11 forward-facing pockets for maximum functionality and organization.
The 15 Cart Bag has the following features:
- Top Cuff 15-Way (with dedicated putter well)
- 11 pockets
- Handles inspired by the tour
- 6.5 lbs
The Hybrid 5 stand bag is a lighter, more comfortable way to organize your golf gear while you’re on the course. Premium materials and an aluminum stand with a hinged base are used to ensure the best stability and longevity.
Here are some of the features of the Titleist Stand Bag:
- Constructed with lightweight materials (2.2 kg)
- Club management in 5 ways (with full-length dividers)
- 7 pockets for storage
- Automatic stand system and dual straps
The bag has seven storage pockets to bear the weight of your accessories, balls, and apparel, as well as a waterproof valuables pouch to protect your most expensive possession from the weather. All of the pockets are strategically located for quick and easy access.
The Midsize Bag, inspired by the Tour Bag, offers tour-inspired features in a more practical size.
Features of the Titleist Midsize Golf Bag include:
- Magnetic pocket with a tour theme
- Top cuff with velour lining and a pocket for valuables
- Quilted accents and long-lasting materials
- Customize the belly panel by removing it
- Quality Interior organization
- Metal hardware of the highest quality
The 2018 Titleist Club 7 cart bag is a completely new design and is known to be one of the best cart golf bags. It has a smaller volume without losing storage, and it is made of abrasion-resistant materials. A 7-way top with full-length dividers keeps your clubs organized while saving weight, and a bigger putter well accommodates larger grips. All of the pockets face forward for convenient access while tethered to a trolley.
Features of the Titleist Club 7 Golf Cart Bag:
- 10″ in diameter at the top
- 7 top dividers
- Three full-length dividers
- Made of abrasion-resistant denier fabric of high quality.
- Top lift handles are integrated for easier maneuverability.
The all-new Players 4 StaDryTM Stand Bag features a lightweight design with high waterproof materials and ample storage, including a full-length garment compartment.
Features of the Titleist Players 4 StaDry Stand Bag include:
- Waterproof StaDryTM fabric with seam-sealed zippers
- Magnetic accessory pocket with quick access
- External water bottle pocket
- Best-in-class stability thanks to high-grade aluminum legs and a sophisticated hinged bottom
- A large, full-length clothing pocket
- Full-length dividers in a lightweight, low-profile top cuff
Callaway Golf Brand
The Callaway Fairway 14 stand bag features a 14-way full-length divider to keep your clubs organized. Carrying this backpack around the course is easy thanks to its lightweight design and new X-Act Fit Comfort tech double strap.
Various pockets make it simple to store your gear, while the top-mounted stand mechanism and robust feet keep your backpack off the ground in any weather. If you want to use it on your cart, simply remove the legs and place it in your cart as usual.
Features of the Callaway Golf 2021 Fairway 14 Stand Bag:
- The top is 10 inches in diameter.
- Top with 14 ways to go
- Grab handle built-in
- 4 dividers (full length)
- Double strap X-Act Fit Comfort tech
- In total, there are 9 pockets.
The Callaway ORG 14 cart bag will help you keep track of your clubs. Everything is kept in order and organized thanks to a big 10.5-inch top and 14-way top dividers. Two molded handles make it simple to hoist the bag into and out of the car, while 11 pockets keep all of your belongings safe and secure.
Features of the Callaway Golf 2021 ORG 14 Cart Bag:
- Top is 10.5 inches in diameter.
- 14-Way top
- There are 14 full-length dividers in all.
- Single-strap comfort
- In total, there are 11 pockets.
- Valuables pockets with velour lining
- Two full-length clothing pockets
The Chev 14 cart bag is bold and beautiful, with class-leading organization. Lightweight at 4.8 lbs, it provides greater endurance while also providing enough space and organization to accommodate the greatest golfer.
The Chev 14 Cart Bag has the following features:
- 14-Way Dividers
- In total, there are 8 pockets
- Grab Handles Integrated
- Design that is light in weight (4.8 lbs)
With an ultra-lightweight design, the Hyper Lite Zero Stand Bag is designed to meet all of the needs of the golf player. It is no surprise that it’s considered one of the best carry golf bags.The Hyper Lite Zero Stand bag features a unique 4 way graphite friendly divider system with 2 full length dividers for great club organization in a small bag.
The extremely soft mesh hip pad provides comfort and ventilation while moving. There are seven zipped pockets, including a valuables pocket, a full-length pocket, accessory pockets, and more. It is a well designed bag with non-slip foot pads, a double comfort tech strap, an X-Act Fit strap system, which self-balances the bag on your shoulders for a more comfortable carry.
The Callaway BG CG CRT ORG 14 Epic is Callaway’s best-selling cart bag, with easy organization, ample storage, and a variety of cart and push cart features. The Org 14 features a 14-way arched top with full-length individual dividers, as well as a separate putter well with a TPE insert for shaft protection.
Features of the Callaway BG CG CRT ORG 14 Epic include:
- The 14-way arched top on golf carts and push carts makes it easier to access clubs
- Individual full-length length dividers, as well as a putter well with a TPE insert for shaft protection
- 10 pockets on the front
- Valuables pocket with velour lining and a waterproof zipper
- A cooler pocket that is insulated
- Pocket for a range finder that has been molded
The revised Callaway ORG 14 cart bag is one of Callaway’s best-selling cart bags, with a long list of features. It has a non-stadium 14 top divider and a full-length divider system that keeps your wedges clean and prevents club hang and banging into other clubs. Within the bag, a separate putter well with a TPE insert is designed for shaft protection. The bag comes with plenty of storage thanks to its 11 pockets, as well as sturdy and heavyweight protection for the toughest situations.
Features of the Callaway Golf 2020 ORG 14 Cart Bag include:
- The non-stadium top prevents “club hang” by allowing wedges to sit flush
- 14-way top with independent full-length dividers
A slim and attractive stand bag that nevertheless fits all of your essentials in a little space. Fairway C makes it easy to walk or ride in style.
Features of the Callaway Golf 2020 Fairway C Stand Bag include:
- OptiFit Comfort Strap** with comfort cushioning and greater coverage is a new 4-way compact top with full-length dividers
- Rubber grab handle Updated self-balancing X-Act Fit strap system
- 6 large pockets
- Single or double strap options are available
- Option for a custom logo on the bottom ball pocket
- A rain hood
- Weighs 1.8 kg
Callaway’s new X Series Stand Bag is lightweight, elegant, and ultra-practical, with a multitude of features packed into a sleek, economical design. The X Series offers great club organization and protection with a smart 6-way full-length top divider system, as well as ergonomic carrying handles for quick and easy transport.
The X Series offers a total of six large pockets to hold everything you’ll need for a round of golf. There are sections for clothing, balls, tees, drinks and snacks, and many more items. This series is exceptionally lightweight, weighing only 1.9 kg and features an ergonomic padded carrying strap for ideal balance and ease of use throughout your cycle.
Cobra Golf Brand
The cart strap pass-through on the Ultra-light Cart Bag allows access to all pockets while keeping the bag safe on the cart. With a huge insulated cooler compartment that fits 12 ounce cans and twin fleece lined valuables pockets, this bag is designed for maximum storage.
Features of the Cobra Golf 2020 Ultralight Cart Bag include:
- All full length club dividers and twin top grab grips are included in the 14-way top
- Key clip and two big apparel pockets
- Two fleece-lined pockets for valuables
- Range finder pocket with fleece lining
- Twelve 12-ounce cans can be stored in the insulated cooler pouch.
- The Pass-Thru cart strap keeps the bag firmly on the cart while providing access to all pockets
With a weight of about 3.8 pounds, the Ultralight Sunday Bag is designed to be carried. A three-way lid with full-length club dividers and a top grab handle is included. It comes with an enlarged apparel pocket, a fleece-lined valuables pocket, a mesh beverage pocket, and a ball pocket that can be customized. This bag has a lot of punch for its size.
Features of the Cobra Golf Ultralight Sunday Bag include:
- 3-way top with club dividers that are individually lined and a top grab handle
- Pocket for oversized clothing
- Valuables pocket with fleece lining
- Pocket for beverages made of mesh
- Ball pocket that can be customized
With a weight of 4.5 pounds, the Ultralight Stand Bag is designed to be carried. The COOLFlow hip pad and 8 pockets provide maximum breathability and comfort. When the legs are actuated for increased stability, the EASYFlex base allows for more turf contact.
The features of the Cobra Golf 2020 Ultralight Stand Bag include:
- Top grab handle and 5-way top with full length club dividers
- Key clip and oversized apparel pocket
- Valuables pocket with fleece lining
- Large water bottle fits in insulated beverage pocket
- COOLFLOW foam shoulder straps and hip pad with quick release buckles
- EasyFlex base for maximum ground contact
- Matching rain hood is included
Cleveland Golf Brand
For those who like to carry their clubs, the Cleveland Stand Bag from Cleveland is a lightweight, high-performance golf bag with a 14-way divider top. The stand bag includes everything you need to hold all your golfing supplies, including an insulated beverage pocket, with 6 slots ranging from a valuables pocket to a huge clothes pocket.
Features of the Cleveland Golf Stand Bag include:
- The bag is lightweight, weighing only 2.5 kg, and the legs may be fixed for use with a golf trolley
- 9″ and 14-way divider top
- 3-way grip handle
- Comfort and durability are enhanced by the use of a wide dual strap
- 6 zippered pockets for divot tools
The Cleveland Golf Cart Bag is the ideal solution for hauling all of your gear around the golf course in style. It’s incredibly light and packed with functionality.
Features of the Cleveland Golf Cart Bag include:
- Lightweight structure of 2.9 kg
- Integrated putter tube and grip handle
- There are ten pockets which are strategically positioned
- Cord containment system in the shape of an umbrella
Izzo Golf Brand
The Ultra-Lite Stand Bag is the ideal bag to bring on the course with you. This Ultra-Lite Bag is easy to carry and weighs only 3.2 lbs. Izzo’s bags are made of high-strength polyester and are built to last. A waterproof valuables pocket, a ball pocket that can be customized, a dual strap carry system, and an integrated SmartGRIP handle are just a few of the unique features.
Features of the Izzo Ultra Lite Stand include:
- Carry system with two straps
- Ball pocket that can be customized
- Holder for an umbrella
- Handle with SmartGRIP Technology
- Straps on both sides
- Hooded Raincoat
- Fabric with a high tensile strength of 4200 polyester
- 3.2 pound weight
The Izzo Ultra Lite Cart Bag is extremely lightweight, weighing only 3.2 pounds. It has a 4-way top to keep your clubs safe and secure, as well as full-length club dividers to keep them organized and in order. Exclusive features include an umbrella holder, an integrated SmartGRIP Handle, a Dual-Strap carrying mechanism, and a rain hood on the gold stand bag.
The Izzo Ultra Lite Cart Bag is made of high-strength 4200 polyester fabric that is both durable and attractive. It’s lightweight and designed for walkers, but it’s still packed with all the storage features you’ll need on the course.
The Izzo Golf Versa Bag combines a carry bag’s upright mechanism with a cart bag’s club divisions and storage. The Versa has been designed to meet the needs of every golfer, from carrying to carting. Plus, you can personalize the front ball pocket to make your new bag truly unique.
The divisions in the Versa Bag combine the storage of a cart bag with the lightness and compactness of a stand bag. This is ideal for golfers who prefer to walk rather than ride in a cart. With only one padded strap for support, the ergonomic design comfortably balances your bag for easy carrying.
An insulated bottle pocket, velcro glove holder, robust leg mechanism, metal towel loop with built-in bottle opener, and a leg strap that protects legs during travel and cart use are among the additional features. There are two front pockets that don’t have a zipper, you just have to pull the flap to open them. They close on their own after being released, saving you precious time during your games.
Other Golf Brands
The Founders Club Premium Cart Bag offers the utmost club protection. Each club has a protected rubberized slot that keeps each grip apart from the other thanks to the 14 Way divider system. No rattles, no club damage, and knowing where each club in your bag is located are three characteristics that every golf cart driver will love.
The Founders Club Premium Cart Bag also has all of the additional features you’d expect from a high-end cart bag at an affordable price. This is the golf bag for you if you use a motorized golf cart on a daily basis.
This bag does it all, from reaching into the ice pocket for a refreshing drink to quickly stowing your phone, watch, and other valuables in a fur-lined secure pocket. Most irons with steel shafts up to plus 1.5″ and graphite shafts up to 0.5″ will fit in the slots. Oversize grips will fit in space for putters, but not jumbo grips like Superstroke.
Are you seeking a golf stand bag that can withstand the elements? If so, this is the ideal golf bag for you. Plus, it only weighs 6 lbs. Another feature is that it has six-way dividers. The bag has seven pockets, so you won’t have any trouble storing your gear. The backpack design makes it simple to transport.
Because of the anti-slip design and the stand, it can be set up on any surface. Furthermore, because of the rubber foot pipe, it will not scrape the ground. There is also plenty of storage with four color possibilities. These characteristics make it an excellent option!
The EG Eagole Light Golf Stand Bag is an ergonomic stand bag that isn’t as well-known as the others on our list. Given its features, construction, and price range, it deserves to be featured alongside the other top carry golf bags.
This item is approximately 5.7 lbs in weight. It is a light alternative, though not the lightest. With its dual shoulder straps, it is ergonomic and may give comfort even when carrying a complete set of clubs. The EG Eagole Light Golf Stand Bag also comes with 14 full-length dividers and 11 pockets.
It takes a bag like the EG EAGLE Super Light Golf Cart Bag to realize that all you actually needed was a well-designed golf cart bag all along. A 14-way full-length top divider is included in this golf cart bag. Even when the golf cart is driving at full speed, it features a solid base that keeps it balanced. It contains up to nine compartments for additional storage and a handle for ease of movement. If you’re looking for a highly useful golf cart bag that you can take to numerous golf courses and use for years, this is the bag for you.
Features of the EG EAGOLE Super Light Golf 14 Way Cart Bag include:
- Golf cart bag that is well designed, durable, and fashionable.
- There are up to 14 full-length dividers available.
- For added storage, there are nine different sized pockets.
- Has a solid foundation
- For simpler manoeuverability, it comes with straps and handles.
The Prosimmon Tour 14 Way Cart Golf Bag is a golfer’s fantasy. The bag features pockets for just about anything a golfer could need: clubs, putters, and other valuables. It has one deep ball pocket, an insulated beverage pocket, two full-length side pockets, and, as you might expect, 14 full-length dividers with secure-locking zipper mechanisms to keep your belongings from falling out.